RFU AP Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Y-Factor

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have applied to the RFU AP program, but appearantly they did not recieve my MCAT scores. On the THx system I sent them to RFU/The Chicago Medical School, because there was no link to the AP program under "other programs."
How am I suppossed to send them my scores?

Members don't see this ad.

Y-Factor said:
I have applied to the RFU AP program, but appearantly they did not recieve my MCAT scores. On the THx system I sent them to RFU/The Chicago Medical School, because there was no link to the AP program under "other programs."
How am I suppossed to send them my scores?

Go to the THx website as soon as your are finished reading this, login and when you are viewing your MCAT scores hit "print official scores". Once it prints out on your computer fax them directly to RFU, ATTN: jackie. As soon as they recieve your fax your application will be complete. Call (847)578-3209 and get the fax number.

Tooth

My understanding is that the THx system now has a way to create and print out your own official MCAT score report. Try logging into MCAT THx system. On that page there should be an option to create your own official score report. You should be able to print that out and send it to RFU's Office of Graduate Admissions. The created score reports have some sort of code number or something so that RFU can verify that the report is official.

Good luck with your app!

Edit: Looks like Tooth beat me to it! :p