RFU BMS results?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NRAI2001

3K Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What happened with this years BMS class? How many started and finished the program? How many people made it into CMS?

My class (2006/2007 Class; last years class) had around 95ish start and around 65ish finish with about 30 making into CMS (a few failed neuro in the last quarter and didnt even get the masters; pretty tuff course).

So about
(1) 30ish people got weeded out by end of program
(2) 35ish people reapplying or doing something now other than CMS (sucks to be reapplying with a screwed up graduate gpa with few people realizing the actual grade deflation)
(3) 30ish people got into CMS.

Enrollement my year was down from the usually 110 to 120 or so APers. I heard this years starting class was around 75ish people??

Results?

Members don't see this ad.

I went to an open house this week. They told me that something like (sorry, I don't remember the exact numbers) 35 out of about 55 that applied got into med school, 4 people dropped out early, and the rest went into other programs (dental, PA, etc.)

Members don't see this ad :)
I went to an open house this week. They told me that something like (sorry, I don't remember the exact numbers) 35 out of about 55 that applied got into med school, 4 people dropped out early, and the rest went into other programs (dental, PA, etc.)

So 35 got into CMS or into some medical school (DO, carribean, other MD)?

Hello! I start the BMS program this Fall and I need a female roommate. The apartment is a 2 bedroom, 1 bath with 1 room bigger than the other and I will be occupying the former. There is only 1 parking spot for this apt, so if you are interested, you can have the spot. The rent will be $520+utilities. Security deposit $250. I am looking for a non-smoker female who studies hard but knows how to have fun once in a while as well. Please contact me if you're interested. Thanks!

hey volleydoc...i just received my acceptance on Thursday. Where abouts is the apt that you're gonna be living in...i'm a female non-smoker by the way...but no car...so that's why i am curious abt the location. Is there a reason that you opted out of on-campus residence? thanx...

Hi Allabteyez,

It's about 3-5 minute walk to campus. The waitlist for the on campus apts are too long and I don't want to risk having to commute to campus since I too do not have a car.