RFU Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aimsz88

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wanted to ask for advice. I sent out a nice letter of update last weekend to schools that already haven't given me the boot. I got another interview this morning to Rosalind Franklin, Chicago Med. Are they just interviewing for waistlists?

So far...4 interview invites:

2 waitlists (top of waitlist at EVMS and possibly Albany Med)
1 rejection (Rush)
1 to be had interview (I know it's weird but I got invited this morning at RFU)

3.17 overall
3.37 bcpm

My gpa has improved a bit however, so I sent the schools that haven't rejected me updates, and a day after my update at Chicago Med (RFU) they sent me an invite. Guess it was a good thing. With updates I'm at a 3.25 overall, 3.45 bcpm, and I have just submitted a paper as an author and I got chosen to judge the Los Angeles Science Fair (I know, it's nerdy but I'm excited)

33S (12 P, 11 V, 10 B)

Members don't see this ad.

what's the advice you want? if you just wanted to know about the waitlist, I'd say that's probably the case. However, there's a lot of turn around come May 15 when people actually have to settle on one school. Personally, I know quite a few RFU students that interviewed really late.

Hi,

Thanks for replying! I just wanted to know if anybody else had gotten an interview lately from them, or anything else I could gleam from anybody out there.

I posted all that info because usually what happens is ppl ask your stats and say it isn't enough info unless you post it. sorry if it was confusing!

Hi,

Thanks for replying! I just wanted to know if anybody else had gotten an interview lately from them, or anything else I could gleam from anybody out there.

I posted all that info because usually what happens is ppl ask your stats and say it isn't enough info unless you post it. sorry if it was confusing!
Well, I got an interview invite last month for the end of April. I might be turning it down 'cos I already got into my first choice.