RFU Pre matriculation program 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ModyzMalak

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone gone through the PMP at rosalind Franklin university?? Like what % of participants matriculate into any med school after just a semester of classes?

I can find zero info on it aside from what's on the website. Even emailed admin and have got no response yet. Thanks in advance!!
 
Has anyone gone through the PMP at rosalind Franklin university?? Like what % of participants matriculate into any med school after just a semester of classes?

I can find zero info on it aside from what's on the website. Even emailed admin and have got no response yet. Thanks in advance!!

If you do well enough in the courses, you are guaranteed a spot, from what I understand.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would look into other programs also! Apply broadly!

Antonio Webb, M.D.
Orthopedic Surgery Resident, Author