RFU Students

Started by Flash333
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Flash333

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are there any first year or even more senior students at RFU I can reach out to? Just have a few questions I wanted to ask if anyone is willing!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I am not from the Chicago area, and am wondering if people think the on-campus housing/woodlands are worth it? I would like to live alone for first year, and was told that I am able to live in a one-bedroom on campus ($1532 per month). There are cheaper options available off-campus from campus, but I'm just wondering what people's experiences were.
 
Hi everyone! I am not from the Chicago area, and am wondering if people think the on-campus housing/woodlands are worth it? I would like to live alone for first year, and was told that I am able to live in a one-bedroom on campus ($1532 per month). There are cheaper options available off-campus from campus, but I'm just wondering what people's experiences were.
Also wondering this. A student during the ambassador session mentioned naval housing but have not had much luck finding any info on that.
 
Hi everyone! I am not from the Chicago area, and am wondering if people think the on-campus housing/woodlands are worth it? I would like to live alone for first year, and was told that I am able to live in a one-bedroom on campus ($1532 per month). There are cheaper options available off-campus from campus, but I'm just wondering what people's experiences were.

Also wondering this. A student during the ambassador session mentioned naval housing but have not had much luck finding any info on that.

I lived in the university housing for the first two years, single bedroom. It was fun and convenient. Send me a pm for more details.