Rhinoplasty

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrCandyBarr

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had a perfect facial profile until my late teens when I suddenly developed a bump on my nose. One of my brothers constantly bugs me about how terrible I look and one of my fiance's friends recently told him how I would look better with a nose job. I normally am self confident but I think I would feel much better after having rhinoplasty.

Which rhinoplasty procedures are available out there which have the least complications (laser?) and the quickest recovery times ? What sort of complications can I realistically expect ? How much does the procedure cost approximately? Also, how does one go about choosing a good plastic surgeon ?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

You really should ask a board certified plastic surgeon those questions, I don't know if anyone on this messag eboard is qualified to answer those questions...

This is not a place to obtain medical advice
I agree with my colleague, Tristero:

Tristero said:
You really should ask a board certified plastic surgeon those questions, I don't know if anyone on this messag eboard is qualified to answer those questions...