DrCandyBarr

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 8, 2006
Status (Visible)
I had a perfect facial profile until my late teens when I suddenly developed a bump on my nose. One of my brothers constantly bugs me about how terrible I look and one of my fiance's friends recently told him how I would look better with a nose job. I normally am self confident but I think I would feel much better after having rhinoplasty.

Which rhinoplasty procedures are available out there which have the least complications (laser?) and the quickest recovery times ? What sort of complications can I realistically expect ? How much does the procedure cost approximately? Also, how does one go about choosing a good plastic surgeon ?

Thanks.

Tristero

RUFFNECK
10+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2004
Status (Visible)
You really should ask a board certified plastic surgeon those questions, I don't know if anyone on this messag eboard is qualified to answer those questions...

Jocomama

Make 'em bleed!
10+ Year Member
May 7, 2006
Ann Arbor, MI and Chicago
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
This is not a place to obtain medical advice
I agree with my colleague, Tristero:

Tristero said:
You really should ask a board certified plastic surgeon those questions, I don't know if anyone on this messag eboard is qualified to answer those questions...

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.