Rhode Island Medical Examiner

Started by jace's mom
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jace's mom

Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know who the acting chief is for the Rhode Island Office of State Medical Examiners?

Also, if anyone has information about this office, I would love to hear it. I'm thinking of applying for a job there. PM is fine if you'd rather talk in private.

Thanks!
 
All I heard is that the former chief, and I think one of the deputies and a few other employees, were let go due to accreditation issues as well as a huge backlog of uncompleted cases. I suspect that they may have a tough time filling the vacant positions, as the office is no longer accredited and has had serious staffing issues. I don't know who the acting chief may be, but I was under the impression that the cases are being contracted out.