RIC in August

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

belgian brewer

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey All!

I'm a MSIII soon to be MSIV planning on matching in PM&R. I'm set up to do an away rotation from July 30th - Aug 24th in Clinical Pain Mgmt at RIC.

I'm trying to find a place to live for the month. Abbott Hall is full. I was wondering if anyone living in the area would be willing to take on a student and I would help with rent for the month and don't mind living on a couch or floor. I am a calm a clean person 🙂. Tried browsing through craigs list but didn't really find anything that would work for me.

Also if there are any other students looking for a place during the same session send me a private message and perhaps we could split something short term near RIC.

Post a reply or send me a private message if anyone is interested. If I can't find anything I'll probably just bunk at the HI youth hostel downtown.

Thanks and I look forward to meeting any RIC residents I run into!