Ric

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

normalforce

Full Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As the time come closer and closer to start developing your match list, I just wanted to throw out the invite to any of you to feel free to post or PM me any and all questions about RIC, Chicago, PM&R, or any general Qs about matching. I did it only a couple short years ago, so its still fresh in my mind. I have met some very cool, and intelligent people as I have done a good number of the RIC tours this year. I am very excited about the potential candidates this year. Best wishes to you all, you have chosen a great specialty with a plethora of career options. Again please feel free to toss an Qs my way.

NF