Right Carotid Artery occlusion and vision? Pls help.

Started by UWStudent
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

UWStudent

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everybody

I have a question about ocular disease that I need your help to explain.

If you have a right Carotid Artery occlusion, which eye is it effect interm of vision or strab or ocular motility? OD or OS (Ipsi or contralateral?)

Also, is it also effect hand, leg and extremity body control? If so, is it ipsilateral or contralateral?

Thanks so much for all response

UW
 
Hello Everybody

I have a question about ocular disease that I need your help to explain.

If you have a right Carotid Artery occlusion, which eye is it effect interm of vision or strab or ocular motility? OD or OS (Ipsi or contralateral?)

Also, is it also effect hand, leg and extremity body control? If so, is it ipsilateral or contralateral?

Thanks so much for all response

UW

ipsi eye

contra body
 
Last edited: