Right Study method to apply HELP!!

Started by GG08
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GG08

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!! I m an IMG 2015 I've being study for STEP I for 2 year inconsistently because of my work schedule I feel like lost somehow about the study method I've being using because I don't see a noticeable advance vs time frame spent. I m actually using Uworld 200q to finish \ FA and Pathoma only the GI chapter for finishing (reviewing over 2 years like I said) and I don't feel confidence at all to do the exam and at least hit even the approval. I 've done NBME 13 twice and my score is low still. I got a month off of work to finish UWORLD questions I got left spending from 8 am to 11 pm every single day.
I don't know what I should do right at this point in order to see evident progress.
Please any advice !!!!!!!
Thanks a lot >>>>> Very appreciated .

PD Over my 2 years I ve being doing Kaplan videos also..
 
Last edited: