right time to apply?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

keibee82

Blue_tooth...
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i'm trying to apply as early as possible but I still haven't taken
DAT yet (planning to this august) and didn't take organic chemistry
course yet. I'm taking organic chem. during this summer and will
take dat right afterwards. Can I still apply early or should I wait
until I take the DAT cuz i'm afraid if I apply right now, schools would
get my application without my dat scores, org.chem grade.

Members don't see this ad.

I didn't take my DAT until late summer But still applied in late June. AADSAS is DAMN SLOW and my app didn;t even get sent out until the first week in Sept. by which time my DAT was received by the school. Send your application in immediately, then concentrate on the DAT, if you don;t you will be too late and be lucky to get any first round interviews regardless of your DAT score.

Members don't see this ad :)
lindandy said:
I didn't take my DAT until late summer But still applied in late June. AADSAS is DAMN SLOW and my app didn;t even get sent out until the first week in Sept. by which time my DAT was received by the school. Send your application in immediately, then concentrate on the DAT, if you don;t you will be too late and be lucky to get any first round interviews regardless of your DAT score.
:thumbup:

dont wait in sending your app out...if you can send it out today...dont wait till tomorrow...

yeah I was wondering the same thing, because i'm taking my dat in late june, but I'm glad to know that aadsas takes forever and I should start now, thanks :)