Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What are the chances of a new pharmacy school not being able to obtain accreditation? If a new school follows all guidelines, does that school automatically begin the accreditation process until it is fully accredited?
If something like HICP happens again, would students be given all their money back?
I briefly considered applying to a new pharmacy school but decided not to.
I know that as a student at a new pharmacy school, you will be unable to obtain subsidized loans. If you are the first graduating class, would you have to wait until your school receives accreditation before registering with your state board of pharmacy?
If you are unfamiliar with what happened to HICP, read this thread: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=317233&highlight=hicp&page=1
If something like HICP happens again, would students be given all their money back?
I briefly considered applying to a new pharmacy school but decided not to.
I know that as a student at a new pharmacy school, you will be unable to obtain subsidized loans. If you are the first graduating class, would you have to wait until your school receives accreditation before registering with your state board of pharmacy?
If you are unfamiliar with what happened to HICP, read this thread: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=317233&highlight=hicp&page=1