Rite Aid Intern Interview Friday

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tman906

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Ive read this website for probably three years now but never have had the need to post until now. Anyhow, I am a P1 student with an intern interview with Rite Aid on Friday. I am wondering if anyone has interviewed with Rite Aid before (either for intern or pharmacist positions), what type of questions they asked, the level of formality, etc. I interviewed with Wegmans a little while back, and it was pretty intense.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,

Ive read this website for probably three years now but never have had the need to post until now. Anyhow, I am a P1 student with an intern interview with Rite Aid on Friday. I am wondering if anyone has interviewed with Rite Aid before (either for intern or pharmacist positions), what type of questions they asked, the level of formality, etc. I interviewed with Wegmans a little while back, and it was pretty intense.

depends on who interviews you....I simply asked for a job and they gave me one so I really did not have an interview...

I simply asked for a job and they gave me one so I really did not have an interview...

Same. Was at the right place at the right time, I guess. The market's getting more competitive, so I guess they need to interview now.