Rite Aid Intern Interview Friday

Started by tman906
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tman906

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

Ive read this website for probably three years now but never have had the need to post until now. Anyhow, I am a P1 student with an intern interview with Rite Aid on Friday. I am wondering if anyone has interviewed with Rite Aid before (either for intern or pharmacist positions), what type of questions they asked, the level of formality, etc. I interviewed with Wegmans a little while back, and it was pretty intense.
 
Hi all,

Ive read this website for probably three years now but never have had the need to post until now. Anyhow, I am a P1 student with an intern interview with Rite Aid on Friday. I am wondering if anyone has interviewed with Rite Aid before (either for intern or pharmacist positions), what type of questions they asked, the level of formality, etc. I interviewed with Wegmans a little while back, and it was pretty intense.

depends on who interviews you....I simply asked for a job and they gave me one so I really did not have an interview...
 
I simply asked for a job and they gave me one so I really did not have an interview...

Same. Was at the right place at the right time, I guess. The market's getting more competitive, so I guess they need to interview now.