Rite Aid Job??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sippy19

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi i live in New york and im about to get a job at rite aid and get trained to be a pharm tech.. any1 kno appx salary??:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

nyc?
or somewhere else?
8/hr in buffalo!

Members don't see this ad :)
actually really hard to say unless you can find some in NY who can answer your question...minimum wage laws are diff for each state...I would say the best estimate for your salary would be to take your minimum wage and then add a few bucks to it...

Hi i live in New york and im about to get a job at rite aid and get trained to be a pharm tech.. any1 kno appx salary??:confused:

Rite Aid is the LOWEST paying retail store. I would guess $8.

Rite Aid is the LOWEST paying retail store. I would guess $8.

Yup, I agree. I've worked at Rite-Aid for about a year now (in TN) and I just got my first RAISE to 7.50 lol. Oh well its experience... but yeah get certified.. I think they start off at 10 if your certified here. I just don't have the time..

aren't they on the verge of bankruptcy?

oh well, they'd get bought up by CVS or wags anyway and duplicate locations closed.

and is it really hard to completely type out "know" and "anyone?"

i started at rite aid at $11.75 in southern california, however, i had 2 years of experience already at CVS as a tech

Rite Aid pays squat, P1's in my area make like $9 an hour while across the street at CVS they are paying $12.

Do you have to have any prior work experience to get this job?

I done been workin at CC drugs, 9-5. dey expect ma to done sell. tired of dat bull****.

i get $10.15/hour working at rite aid in connecticut. I had no experience what so ever. I guess i got lucky after reading all the replies

I done been workin at CC drugs, 9-5. dey expect ma to done sell. tired of dat bull****.
The moderators could probably match the IP address on this account with your real one and then ban both for trolling. Just sayin'.

i get $10.15/hour working at rite aid in connecticut. I had no experience what so ever. I guess i got lucky after reading all the replies

Wow, you did get lucky. I'd kill for that rate (not really). It really is a good corp. to work for. As far as I know they have been making sufficient profits, but you never know the way things are..

Wow, you did get lucky. I'd kill for that rate (not really). It really is a good corp. to work for. As far as I know they have been making sufficient profits, but you never know the way things are..

they're a public company, check their 10-K/10-Q filings for an easy answer to your question...

...they're not making sufficient profits at all, they had a net operating loss per the two reports I checked.

woww yeah im gettn paid minium wage 7.30 .. lol jus great shuldve gone 2 cvs or suttn

When I worked for Rite Aid in MD I was getting paid 8.5 until I talked to the DM and he made me "intern" status - and started getting $9.5-10

When I started working for Rite Aid, they paid me $13.60. I think the minimum wage at the time was probably $7.50? Throughout the past 2 years I've gotten raises and now I'm at $16.35. It really doesn't pay as much as other retail stores, so I've heard. But I hear they treat their employees a lot better.