-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Rite Aid Job??
Started by sippy19
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hi i live in New york and im about to get a job at rite aid and get trained to be a pharm tech.. any1 kno appx salary??😕
Probably 10 bucks an hour or so.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just started at $9/hr as an assistant at CVS here on Long Island. I get a raise when I become certified.
Hi i live in New york and im about to get a job at rite aid and get trained to be a pharm tech.. any1 kno appx salary??😕
Rite Aid is the LOWEST paying retail store. I would guess $8.
Rite Aid is the LOWEST paying retail store. I would guess $8.
Yup, I agree. I've worked at Rite-Aid for about a year now (in TN) and I just got my first RAISE to 7.50 lol. Oh well its experience... but yeah get certified.. I think they start off at 10 if your certified here. I just don't have the time..
aren't they on the verge of bankruptcy?
oh well, they'd get bought up by CVS or wags anyway and duplicate locations closed.
and is it really hard to completely type out "know" and "anyone?"
oh well, they'd get bought up by CVS or wags anyway and duplicate locations closed.
and is it really hard to completely type out "know" and "anyone?"
i started at rite aid at $11.75 in southern california, however, i had 2 years of experience already at CVS as a tech
aren't they on the verge of bankruptcy?
Due to the ongoing recession, RiteAID isn't doing well.
I believe it's $8 per hour as everyone else have mentioned before.
Rite Aid pays squat, P1's in my area make like $9 an hour while across the street at CVS they are paying $12.
I done been workin at CC drugs, 9-5. dey expect ma to done sell. tired of dat bull****.
i get $10.15/hour working at rite aid in connecticut. I had no experience what so ever. I guess i got lucky after reading all the replies
The moderators could probably match the IP address on this account with your real one and then ban both for trolling. Just sayin'.I done been workin at CC drugs, 9-5. dey expect ma to done sell. tired of dat bull****.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i get $10.15/hour working at rite aid in connecticut. I had no experience what so ever. I guess i got lucky after reading all the replies
Wow, you did get lucky. I'd kill for that rate (not really). It really is a good corp. to work for. As far as I know they have been making sufficient profits, but you never know the way things are..
Wow, you did get lucky. I'd kill for that rate (not really). It really is a good corp. to work for. As far as I know they have been making sufficient profits, but you never know the way things are..
they're a public company, check their 10-K/10-Q filings for an easy answer to your question...
...they're not making sufficient profits at all, they had a net operating loss per the two reports I checked.
When I worked for Rite Aid in MD I was getting paid 8.5 until I talked to the DM and he made me "intern" status - and started getting $9.5-10
11.75 was the min for a tech two yrs ago in CA. But in CA it's different
When I started working for Rite Aid, they paid me $13.60. I think the minimum wage at the time was probably $7.50? Throughout the past 2 years I've gotten raises and now I'm at $16.35. It really doesn't pay as much as other retail stores, so I've heard. But I hear they treat their employees a lot better.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 7K