RMUoHP interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Meadows22

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Received an interview invite yesterday from RMUoHP. Just wanted to let everyone know they are sending early invites only right now.

Members don't see this ad.

You will probably get accepted and then you will have to decide if you want to pay the deposit or pass and take the chance of not getting accepted elsewhere.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah if the interview goes well.
I interviewed early last year and got accepted. I also know about 5 other people who did the same thing. They interview the top candidates very early and accept almost all of them and then give them a few weeks to make a decision. Most of the people that interview during the normal interview times get wait listed. I was very impressed with RMUofHP and the only reason I ended up attending was because of the cost.

I interviewed early last year and got accepted. I also know about 5 other people who did the same thing. They interview the top candidates very early and accept almost all of them and then give them a few weeks to make a decision. Most of the people that interview during the normal interview times get wait listed. I was very impressed with RMUofHP and the only reason I ended up attending was because of the cost.

How long after the interview did they contact you?

So I interviewed November 22 and they called me on December 4. So it took about 2 weeks to hear back from them.

Awesome thanks for the info. I interviewed yesterday and I'm anxious to see if I got in or not.

I got my acceptance letter last night!! So happy!!!!

I got my acceptance letter last night!! So happy!!!!
That's great. It is a good program despite being pretty new. The hard part for me was deciding if I should pay my deposit just in case I didn't get in somewhere else or take a big chance and give up my spot. I ended up paying the deposit just so I could know that I was going to school.

Congratulations! That was really fast! How long did they give you to pay the deposit?

I just received an interview invitation with a list of dates to choose from. I am waiting to hear back on a confirmation but hopefully I will be interviewing on 10/27. How was your interview? What was it like? My mom actually got her Master's degree in PT from RMUoHP way back when! I remember visiting with her when I was in early middle school.

I got one of those, too . Having trouble figuring out a date to actually interview... Really looking forward to seeing Provo though!

Luckily (if you want to call it that) for me, since I'm coming from Alaska, it really narrows down the dates! It takes a while to get there so I tried to find dates that didn't make me miss a lot of school, or during test heavy weeks. Then I narrowed it down to cheapest flights! Got it to two dates haha.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations! That was really fast! How long did they give you to pay the deposit?

I just received an interview invitation with a list of dates to choose from. I am waiting to hear back on a confirmation but hopefully I will be interviewing on 10/27. How was your interview? What was it like? My mom actually got her Master's degree in PT from RMUoHP way back when! I remember visiting with her when I was in early middle school.

The interview was pretty easy going and it was with Dr. Mcwhorter only. He just asked me like ten questions and I'm not going to lie some of them were a little hard but he gives you time to think...like 20 seconds lol.

Good to hear! Do you think you'll accept? Were there a lot of situational questions, such as "tell me about a time when...?" ?

I did accept but I'm thinking about going to Lynchburg instead. Yes almost all were like that.

Great thank you! How long did they give you to pay your deposit?

Officially have an interview scheduled for 10/27! I can't wait. Bought my flight already. :) Thank goodness for miles!

Good luck on the interview! They give 10 days to devide

Had my interview today. They called 20 minutes after it ended and told me that I'm accepted!!

So I was contacted today (Dec 19, 2014) for an interview. Any thoughts on this? Sounds like lots of people were contacted much earlier...does this mean some others who were accepted declined? Not sure if that is good or bad for my odds of acceptance. Thanks in advance for the input.

I was contacted this week too. Not sure what it means. Sounds like they did a few early interviews, and now they are doing the rest.