Road to Pharmacist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Melaniexoxo

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Junior in HS; 4.4 GPA / 4.6 GPA
Classes: AP Chem, Physics D, Precal D, AP Stats

Plan to graduate 2016, should I then take a summer course at a community college for Calc 1?
What do I do next after?
Pre-pharmacy 2years (bachelors) then 4 years pharmacy school?
& is it possible to finish earlier by completing summer courses?
is residency needed if i want to work in a hospital?
 
Last edited:
Plan to graduate 2016, should I then take a summer course at a community college for Calc 1? If you want to.
What do I do next after? Take more classes and get your degree or go 2 years undergrad, then directly into pharm school.
Pre-pharmacy 2years (bachelors) then 4 years pharmacy school? It's up to you if your college offers that.
& is it possible to finish earlier by completing summer courses? Yes.
is residency needed if i want to work in a hospital? 99% of the time, yes.

My responses are in bold.