Road Trip!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

boogaking

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Whats up everyone!

With only 6 more months left till school starts I felt that it was time to quit and get my mind reset; ready for the grind of the next 4 years.... I'm planning on taking a road trip from coast to coast and back....Anyone need a ride, things shipped, etc.... let me know. I'd be willing for a donation. Thinki of it as DentEx :D Any suggestions on where to stop by? Thinking about taking 80 but west of Illionis is just so bare. I just drove to Omaha from the east coast and let me tell you.... wow zzzzz!!!! Well anyhow... after this blizzard flies by... Im off! So any input is good input! Good Luck to you all that's still waiting. Just keep your head up! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

No matter what route you take, it will be boring once you get out west. There are some places out here for hundreds of miles where the only purpose of the land is that it's holding the rest of the world together. (My dad always thought he was funny when he told me that). If you're into hiking or fishing or anything there are beautiful mountain ranges here but they're out of the way. Good luck, sounds like a fun idea.

boogaking said:
Whats up everyone!

With only 6 more months left till school starts I felt that it was time to quit and get my mind reset; ready for the grind of the next 4 years.... I'm planning on taking a road trip from coast to coast and back....Anyone need a ride, things shipped, etc.... let me know. I'd be willing for a donation. Thinki of it as DentEx :D Any suggestions on where to stop by? Thinking about taking 80 but west of Illionis is just so bare. I just drove to Omaha from the east coast and let me tell you.... wow zzzzz!!!! Well anyhow... after this blizzard flies by... Im off! So any input is good input! Good Luck to you all that's still waiting. Just keep your head up! :thumbup:

wow
that is cool
are u doing it by yourself??
where is the departure location for ya?

i was just going to take a fly from lax to ny and drive around with a rental or something

Members don't see this ad :)
my boyfriend and i are going to try to drive from orlando to denver after school gets out. i want to see the mountains :-D

aceking said:
wow
that is cool
are u doing it by yourself??
where is the departure location for ya?

i was just going to take a fly from lax to ny and drive around with a rental or something

Solo trip as of now... starting out from the northeast....heading towards southern CA first.. then north...then east again.... if you're planning on rental to drive around NYC... not worth the money... just take subway or taxi... parking is a grip... and traffic is none you have ever seen ... not even in LA...

boogaking said:
Solo trip as of now... starting out from the northeast....heading towards southern CA first.. then north...then east again.... if you're planning on rental to drive around NYC... not worth the money... just take subway or taxi... parking is a grip... and traffic is none you have ever seen ... not even in LA...

Although, speaking as a new yorker, I must say that the traffic I hit on sunset blvd on friday afternoon was enough even to make me cringe - 20 minutes/block is just excessive. :D

I want to fly to vegas, then drive to the grand canyon and from there to northern CA... Crazy amount of driving, but I want to do the mules and the redwoods in one trip. Summer.... yay... As I sit here mired in snow, I dream of the desert. :)