Roadmap Pharmacology?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nabeya

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody use this book? Any good? I'm using it along w/ First Aid and wondering if it's adequate enough for the actual exam, of course along with Q Bank and book? It's really lacking alot of details since it's such a small book.

Members don't see this ad.

nabeya said:
Anybody use this book? Any good? I'm using it along w/ First Aid and wondering if it's adequate enough for the actual exam, of course along with Q Bank and book? It's really lacking alot of details since it's such a small book.

It's a good book for while you go through your course but First Aid is pretty good for the Step 1 exam. To supplement, read up in your texts on anti-neoplastics, drug treatment regimens for cancer, etc. FA is WEAK in this area.

i myself prepairing a road map for pharmacology for quick and better refference . but any how they are good, whether they are small or big.

KEEP UR OWN WAY OF DIAGNOSIS

Members don't see this ad :)
dr_siba21 said:
i myself prepairing a road map for pharmacology for quick and better refference . but any how they are good, whether they are small or big.

KEEP UR OWN WAY OF DIAGNOSIS

You need to try Roadmap for "English" first before hitting up pharm..haha.

DOCTORSAIB said:
You need to try Roadmap for "English" first before hitting up pharm..haha.

I was going to say....I'm not an English geek but that was almost incomprehensible!