Robbin's Pathology 7th edition

Started by gainor848
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gainor848

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,
I just bought the newest edition (7th) of Robbins and Cotran Pathologic basis of disease and am trying to sell it ASAP. I would like to sell it for $100, it's brand new and has no highlighting...i know our bookstore sells it for close to $130. Please PM me if you're interested and you can send the $ via paypal, i will mail it out ASAP from Philly! thanks guys and good luck!
 
Robbins 7th edition is only 106 dollars in borders, barnes and noble, and I believe on some sites (amazon, buy, etc.). Why would you sell it; are you giving up on medical school? If you intend on pursuing medicine, you'll want to keep it. Further, if you're selling it because you hadn't expected the cover's lamination to turn white and nasty...it'll happen to the next one you buy as well. It's unfortunate but inevitable.

Robbins and I have really become very close.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad