Robbins Qbook

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pollicis

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else finding chapter 14-WBC, LN, Spleen and Thymus especially brutal?

Members don't see this ad.

Pollicis said:

I thought it was brutal too, but for some reason that was my highest score.

mrdowntoearth said:
I thought it was brutal too, but for some reason that was my highest score.

Are you kidding me? What sort of scores are you getting? This is by far my worst section. I'm averaging mid 70s-low 80s on most of the previous chapters. But I'm pretty much failing this chapter.

Pollicis said:

I'm with you on that. I was 80-90% on most chapters and like 55% on the WBC chapter. All the question stems sound the same, yet somehow have different answers.

Members don't see this ad :)
Pollicis said:
Are you kidding me? What sort of scores are you getting? This is by far my worst section. I'm averaging mid 70s-low 80s on most of the previous chapters. But I'm pretty much failing this chapter.

My scores are actually ranges from high 60s to mid 70s and I got like 76% on WBC chapter. I'm totally surprised and don't know how I got this score. You guys are doing better than me overall, so I wouldn't worry about it. I just got lucky I guess.... :)

Can't decide between Robbins Qbook and Kaplan Qbook for my last few questions while cramming...hmmm...but it sounds like these are at least challenging!