Robbins review Qbook

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stretch210

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anybody have the ISBN or the exact name? I couldn't bring it up on Amazon? thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks, I looked it up, is that the qbook or just a review book? Or is it the same thing?

anybody have the ISBN or the exact name? I couldn't bring it up on Amazon? thanks.

i think you are loking for this .
Robbins
Review of pathology by klatt and kumar
its a qbook with 1100 butt kicking questions..by chapter

Members don't see this ad :)
I have the first edition of this book. Can anyone tell me if the 2nd edition has different questions (no real point in buying it if the questions are the same =) )

Here are the beginning of the question stems for the first chapter (Cellular Pathology).

1. A 17-year-old male infected with hepatitis A experiences some mild nausea for about a week and has very mild scleral icterus. Laboratory findings include elevations...

2. A 54-year-old male experienced the onset of severe chest pain. An electrocardiogram demonstrated changes consistent with an acute myocardial...

3. 3. A 51-year-old male has a blood pressure of 150/95 mm Hg. If this condition remains untreated for years, which of the...

Are those questions also in the 2nd edition?

I just can't imagine they would have changed that much, but if they have, I'll definitely get a copy of the newer book. Thanks for any help!