Robert Gordon University

Started by 503372
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

5

503372

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At the moment, I'm trying to find out more information about the programme at Robert Gordon (beyond what the website says). Has anyone gone there or know someone there? ^_^ Thanks!
 
Hi, I recently got accepted to the DPT program at Robert Gordon University. Can anyone who is currently in the program offer some insight into the program? I have been asked to put down a huge deposit - over $6k - which is difficult because I am waiting for results from DPT programs in the US. I need to make a decision fairly quickly and any advice/insight will be appreciated!