Robert Wood Johnson Medical School

Started by choip0817
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

choip0817

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I will most likely be attending RWJ next year. I won't be able to go to any of the Second Look days because of school or other commitments, and I was wondering if anyone here could offer their insights about the school (curriculum, people, area, anything at all).
Thanks very much
 
When are Second Look days? I am on the high priority wailtlist and was wondering if there will be any orientation-like acitivities this summer so that those who get off the wailist can check out the school a bit more.
 
wunerd04 said:
When are Second Look days? I am on the high priority wailtlist and was wondering if there will be any orientation-like acitivities this summer so that those who get off the wailist can check out the school a bit more.

there was one this past weekend, and another one on june 3. Good luck with the waitlist!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad