Step I Robins and pathoma or golijan alone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I think you should never skip pathoma
If you just read Goljan alone, you will probably miss the big picture
Sure you can use Pathoma+Goljan if you have the time, but I think you should not move to goljan until you know pathoma cold, so you do not miss the big picture
I have not taken my Step 1 yet. This is just my opinion, and to be honest I feel like just doing pathoma+more questions would be better than doing Pathoma+Goljan and doing less questions.
As I said, it is jut my opining, maybe I am wrong
 
Last edited:
I think you should never skip pathoma
If you just read Goljan alone, you will probably miss the big picture
Sure you can use Pathoma+Goljan if you have the time, but I think you should not move to goljan until you know pathoma cold, so you do not miss the big picture
I have not taken my Step 1 yet. This is just my opinion, and to be honest I feel like just doing pathoma+more questions would be better than doing Pathoma+Goljan and doing less questions.
As I said, it is jut my opining, maybe I am wrong
hmm
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad