Roche p16

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

musom

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone finding issues with getting p16 IHC (Roche CINTECH) now? They are saying is it discontinued and unable to order. I go through a vial every other month or so and am on my last pack.

Members don't see this ad.

From my understanding no. I believe Roche had it their platform protected by patent until recently. I can't tell what is really going on...?

Members don't see this ad :)
p16 interp is totally PITA, outsource it. trust me.

I've not found it difficult at all. I find it quite qualitative myself. I use it in head and neck SCCa as well as cervical/anal/genital squamous dysplasia.

Does anyone know of a different source for p16 IHC, preferably ready-to-use that they would recommend? Mercedes medical has one listed that appears inexpensive?

I've been trying to find p16 myself, but the more I look into it... I am with LaDoc00... outsource it.

They are discontinuing this product and releasing an FDA cleared product for P16 (antibody clone E6H4). Discontinuation of the old product is a requirement of the FDA clearance. Here is the new product catalog number.
ROche P16.JPG

Reactions: 1 user