Rockhurst dpt interview 12/8!!!

Started by s402651
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

s402651

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In this thread I would like to specifically ask those individuals that interviewed at Rockhurst on December 8th, 2012 to post. I would like this thread to hopefully alleviate some of the waiting pains that are associated with getting a spot in the program. Rockhurst was my top choice so I definitely understand the anxiety.
 
Well. I will get this thread started since no one has posted. My interview last Saturday went very well from my point of view. I dressed appropriately with a suit and tie, studied up on my current topics in PT, and researched the university itself. I was told that there would be an email as well as a paper letter sent to me within two weeks. I am hoping for a great christmas present from Rockhurst! Please post if you were one of the 126 individuals that interviewed at Rockhurst. Thank you!!!!:xf:
 
My sister interviewed at Rockhurst on December 8 and got her acceptance the 14th via email and got her packet shortly thereafter.

Best of luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My sister interviewed at Rockhurst on December 8 and got her acceptance the 14th via email and got her packet shortly thereafter.

Best of luck!
Recieved my wait list email the 17th. Congratulations to your sister. I am hoping that I get called off the wait list.
 
Good luck! I grew in KC and if I still lived there it would be one of my top choices. I started off going to school across the street at UMKC. I live in Cali now and I don't think I could handle those midwest winters anymore.
 
Nope. I attempted to call the chair of the department but he informed me that I should wait to check until march.