Rockhurst University Post-Bacc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JDdreamingMD

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all. Longtime lurker, first-time poster. I've picked up a wealth of info here over the past year or so, and I apprciate it.

Anyway, I was just wondering if anybody has any insight into Rockhurst University's (Kansas City, MO) Post-Bacc program? I noticed that KCUMB has a dual DO/MBA program that they offer in conjunction with Rockhurst. I thought maybe the Post-Bacc program might have some sort of "unofficial linkage" relationship with KCUMB? Thanks in advance.

JDdreamingMD
 
Hi all. Longtime lurker, first-time poster. I've picked up a wealth of info here over the past year or so, and I apprciate it.

Anyway, I was just wondering if anybody has any insight into Rockhurst University's (Kansas City, MO) Post-Bacc program? I noticed that KCUMB has a dual DO/MBA program that they offer in conjunction with Rockhurst. I thought maybe the Post-Bacc program might have some sort of "unofficial linkage" relationship with KCUMB? Thanks in advance.

JDdreamingMD


Anyone have ANY more info on this program or able to answer questions about it?