Rockhurst University

Started by MMM1830
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MMM1830

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone - I was curious to know if anyone on here has been through the interview process at Rockhurst University. I was hoping someone could inform me on the process and what to expect. Any help is appreciated! Thank you.
 
I'm guessing that I'm too late to help now, but the interview process at Rockhurst is fairly relaxed. I met with Dr. McKiernan in his office and answered the generic "tell me about a time" interview questions. He is a really nice man with a great sense of humor. Afterwords he took me on a very short tour (I had visited previously and seen all the facility except for one or two labs) before telling me that they were reviewing applications in a few weeks and would get in touch with me after that.