Rockwood and Green

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Creflo

time to eat
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if this volume set can be purchased separately, so that only the lower extremity portion can be purchased?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know of any way to get the F&A fracture chapters separately... but your clerkship or residency hospitals should have this set.

Rockwood is good, and Browner & Jupiter 'Skeletal Trauma' is excellent IMO. Since a relatively small % of the chapters pertain to our scope (just some fx basics at the beginning and then the F&A trauma chapters near the end), you are probably best off just reading and/or Xeroxing the ones you need versus buying the multi-volume sets, though. JMO

Does anyone know if this volume set can be purchased separately, so that only the lower extremity portion can be purchased?

I'd just buy the whole thing. It will probably come in handy. As part of my residency training, I did 3 months of ortho trauma at a level one. Those books proved very useful in the middle of the night many times!