Rocky Montain DPT Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

California93950

CaliforniaPrePTStudent
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey I was curious as to what the Rocky Mountain interview was like. Any experiences posted from this year or the previous years would be highly appreciated! thanks.
 
It was pretty laid back. They just get to know you a little bit and then there's like 5 questions that they ask everyone. I can only remember two of them. One was name a time when you could have been emotionally swayed to make a decision but you instead carefully analyzed it and made the rational choice. And then the other question had to do with a time when you were in a group setting and how you communicated. I interviewed over a month ago but from what I remember most of the questions asked you to give some sort of example from your life where you demonstrated a principle. I would think of some life experiences that demonstrate your strengths. Good luck.
 
Great thanks a million. I have an interview next weekend and am looking forward to what RM has to offer. One more question to add on top of this. Was it a group interview?