Rocky Mountain University

Started by irontyler
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

irontyler

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any one accepted into the Fall program starting September? I was just notified of my acceptance.
 
I just got mine today. It's the only school i was accepted too, and I liked it when I visited, but I'm not sure if I should have any reservations about it being a for profit program.
 
I just got mine today. It's the only school i was accepted too, and I liked it when I visited, but I'm not sure if I should have any reservations about it being a for profit program.
Sorry, I am going out of topic here. I know there’s private schools that are non for profit and private schools that are for profit. What are the disadvantages of going to a for profit school?
 
Sorry, I am going out of topic here. I know there’s private schools that are non for profit and private schools that are for profit. What are the disadvantages of going to a for profit school?

I guess the problem is I'm not sure! Part of it is that the reputations of other for-profit schools seems to be not great, and I don't know if RMUHP is lumped in with them or not.