ROL Cert COUNTDOWN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Solideliquid

Members Only
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
COUNTDOWN to Feb. 22!

17 days! (not counting today, the 5th)
 
WOOOO HOOOOO I CANT WAIT TO POST ON THE "POST YOUR CERTIFIED ROL HERE!!!!" YEAH!!!!!!

Mine is certified and I'm ready to GO already!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Doc Samson said:
Go ahead and post... hopefully your enthusiasm (and decisiveness) will prove infectious.

I'm scared, I'm waiting til Feb 22nd to post my ROL 😛
 
Anasazi23 said:
Anyone mind if I finally "unsticky" the post interview thread?


DO IT, ITS OVER WOOO HOOOOO but ya gotta restick it next year dont you? :laugh:
 
Would people care to post their ROL here? I wouldn't mind if many people agree to. It has been done this past year...
 
I just certified it. I thought that once you certified it, that was it and you couldn't change it. So I made a big deal and made my husband come in and watch me click the big "certify" button, then I got an email 30 seconds later with instructions on how to change your certified rank list. 😛