Roll Call - Class of 2008/2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Received acceptance letters from University of Florida and Mercer... going to Mercer!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I should have done this earlier (duh!), but please add me to UCSD!
1244.gif
:D

Finally made my decision - I'll be heading to MUSC (Charleston, SC) in the fall. Woo-hoo!

:)

Members don't see this ad :)
rmhopper said:
jmhousem - congrats! what day did you interview and are you campus-based? i had my interview march 18 and am expecting a letter soon, hopefully the good kind.

Thanks! I'm going to go through the web-based pathway. I interviewed on 2/25 and got my acceptance letter on 3/5. I imagine that you'll get your letter in the next day or two. Good luck!

jmhousem said:
Thanks! I'm going to go through the web-based pathway. I interviewed on 2/25 and got my acceptance letter on 3/5. I imagine that you'll get your letter in the next day or two. Good luck!
actually i just got my letter from creighton and im in! looks like im probably going to turn down MWU-CPG. now, just waiting on ou and ku

rmhopper said:
actually i just got my letter from creighton and im in! looks like im probably going to turn down MWU-CPG. now, just waiting on ou and ku

Congratulations!!! I take it you were accepted into the campus-based program. If OU or KU accepts you, where will you go?

jmhousem said:
Congratulations!!! I take it you were accepted into the campus-based program. If OU or KU accepts you, where will you go?
thanks! i wish i knew, it is kinda a toss up right now

U of Houston 2009 :luck:

add me to U.Pitt....how hilarious is that? I'd been badmouthing them bc I thought they took my money and ran, and out of the blue, they send me an email saying I've been accepted.

please add me to USC (University of Southern California) class of 2009. congratulations to everyone and their acceptances!

Members don't see this ad :)
Medical University of South Carolina :thumbup:

please add me to Auburn University

I was accepted to Mercer in October. I cried when I received my letter!!!! Please add my name to the roll! :clap:

Diane

DianeM said:
I was accepted to Mercer in October. I cried when I received my letter!!!! Please add my name to the roll! :clap:

Diane

you took this long to tell us? ;)

goheel said:
you took this long to tell us? ;)

NO, It took me this long to find this forum! I've been shouting the news to anyone who will listen from the day I found out!!! ;)

Diane

DianeM said:
NO, It took me this long to find this forum! I've been shouting the news to anyone who will listen from the day I found out!!! ;)

Diane

Touro University
DrugMan

accepted to University of Florida

tmbbmt said:
accepted to University of Florida

CONGRATS!! What Campus? Anne

grxags said:
CONGRATS!! What Campus? Anne

thanks :) st.pete but im pretty sure im going to stay home and go to maryland...UF does have a derm rotation and it's sooo tempting.

Add me to VCU, Shenandoah University, and Albany COP :)

Add me to the University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy list! Oh wait...there isn't a U of M list. Where are all of you?!?

Sorry thought that you were adding all acceptances. :oops: I am going to VCU.

FutureRxGal said:
Well, I think it's turned out that way, so no worries. ;) Congrats on your acceptances.

hey FutureRxGal, yeah, ditto to Asha629. Maybe we should have 2 lists--i.e. change the name of this thread to "Class of 2008/2009 Acceptances" and then once everybody decides on where they are going, they can post to a new thread, "Roll Call - Class of 2008/2009." :) With that said, I guess also add me to UCSF and Loma Linda "acceptances" but UCSD "roll call" if and when you do make the 2 diff threads. Thanks!

please add me to UIC College of Pharmacy. :clap:

Count + 1 for UIC COP =) :thumbup:

Please add me to Western University(CA). :) Thank you!

Add me to USN college pharmacy. :D

University of Michigan - GO BLUE!!!

University of Oklahoma-Tulsa campus!

CAn you please add me to the University of Appalachia list. Thanks

Please add me to Mercer University in Atlanta. Thanks!! :D

Alli1028 said:
Please add me to Mercer University in Atlanta. Thanks!! :D

Hey Alli1028....Congrats :) !!....Good luck with everything.....I havent heard from UGA....still waiting anxiously.

I got my acceptancy for USC, Western University, Touro, USN, I am still thinking but USN is the best of all :) Congradulation to everybody
Good luck. ;)

Mandy_2 said:
I got my acceptancy for USC, Western University, Touro, USN, I am still thinking but USN is the best of all :) Congradulation to everybody
Good luck. ;)

Wow, somebody actually picked USN over USC. :thumbup:

The list has been updated up to this point. Multiple acceptances are included in the list and are indicated by italics under the schools in which those applicants have chosen not to attend. If this information is incorrect, just repost which school you have decided to attend. For those with multiple acceptances who have not indicated which school they will be attending in the fall, please post this information so the list can be updated. If you aren't sure, there's no rush. :D

Also, the names of the schools have been hyperlinked for quicker access to information about each school for those who frequently read this list and have not yet applied to pharmacy school(s). :)

If you have any other suggestions, please post them. :)

FutureRxGal said:
The list has been updated up to this point. Multiple acceptances are included in the list and are indicated by italics under the schools in which those applicants have chosen not to attend. If this information is incorrect, just repost which school you have decided to attend. For those with multiple acceptances who have not indicated which school they will be attending in the fall, please post this information so the list can be updated. If you aren't sure, there's no rush. :D

Also, the names of the schools have been hyperlinked for quicker access to information about each school for those who frequently read this list and have not yet applied to pharmacy school(s). :)

If you have any other suggestions, please post them. :)

:thumbup: FutureRxGal. I know i wasn't the only one on this pharm board accepted to LLU, hehehe. Berrytart was the first, dont know if i can post for him/her, heeeheee :thumbup:

FutureRxGal said:
The list has been updated up to this point. Multiple acceptances are included in the list and are indicated by italics under the schools in which those applicants have chosen not to attend.
Good work, FutureRxGal. You may add me (in italics) to Butler. Thanks!

Ohio State! Yaaaayy!!! :D :) :D

(please put UK in italics for me) -thanks

lgooden said:
Ohio State! Yaaaayy!!! :D :) :D

(please put UK in italics for me) -thanks

Congratulations :thumbup: