You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Roll Call - Class of 2008/2009
Started by luv2BPharmD
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Finally made my decision - I'll be heading to MUSC (Charleston, SC) in the fall. Woo-hoo!
🙂
🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
rmhopper said:jmhousem - congrats! what day did you interview and are you campus-based? i had my interview march 18 and am expecting a letter soon, hopefully the good kind.
Thanks! I'm going to go through the web-based pathway. I interviewed on 2/25 and got my acceptance letter on 3/5. I imagine that you'll get your letter in the next day or two. Good luck!
actually i just got my letter from creighton and im in! looks like im probably going to turn down MWU-CPG. now, just waiting on ou and kujmhousem said:Thanks! I'm going to go through the web-based pathway. I interviewed on 2/25 and got my acceptance letter on 3/5. I imagine that you'll get your letter in the next day or two. Good luck!
rmhopper said:actually i just got my letter from creighton and im in! looks like im probably going to turn down MWU-CPG. now, just waiting on ou and ku
Congratulations!!! I take it you were accepted into the campus-based program. If OU or KU accepts you, where will you go?
thanks! i wish i knew, it is kinda a toss up right nowjmhousem said:Congratulations!!! I take it you were accepted into the campus-based program. If OU or KU accepts you, where will you go?
+1 to UCSF..muchos gracias!
Medical University of South Carolina 👍
UCSF c/o 2009 !!!
yay!!! haha
yay!!! haha
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Add me to UCSF too 🙂
DianeM said:I was accepted to Mercer in October. I cried when I received my letter!!!! Please add my name to the roll!
Diane
you took this long to tell us? 😉
goheel said:you took this long to tell us? 😉
NO, It took me this long to find this forum! I've been shouting the news to anyone who will listen from the day I found out!!! 😉
Diane
DianeM said:NO, It took me this long to find this forum! I've been shouting the news to anyone who will listen from the day I found out!!! 😉
Diane
Touro University
DrugMan
tmbbmt said:accepted to University of Florida
CONGRATS!! What Campus? Anne
grxags said:CONGRATS!! What Campus? Anne
thanks 🙂 st.pete but im pretty sure im going to stay home and go to maryland...UF does have a derm rotation and it's sooo tempting.
asha629 said:Add me to VCU, Shenandoah University, and Albany COP 🙂
Yeah, which one will you be attending? 😉 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
asha629 said:Sorry thought that you were adding all acceptances.
Well, I think it's turned out that way, so no worries. 😉 Congrats on your acceptances.
FutureRxGal said:Well, I think it's turned out that way, so no worries. 😉 Congrats on your acceptances.
hey FutureRxGal, yeah, ditto to Asha629. Maybe we should have 2 lists--i.e. change the name of this thread to "Class of 2008/2009 Acceptances" and then once everybody decides on where they are going, they can post to a new thread, "Roll Call - Class of 2008/2009." 🙂 With that said, I guess also add me to UCSF and Loma Linda "acceptances" but UCSD "roll call" if and when you do make the 2 diff threads. Thanks!
Add me to USN college pharmacy. 😀
crest29 said:
I assume that's the one in Los Angeles and not University of South Carolina?
Congrats 🙂
CAn you please add me to the University of Appalachia list. Thanks
Alli1028 said:Please add me to Mercer University in Atlanta. Thanks!! 😀
Hey Alli1028....Congrats 🙂 !!....Good luck with everything.....I havent heard from UGA....still waiting anxiously.
Mandy_2 said:I got my acceptancy for USC, Western University, Touro, USN, I am still thinking but USN is the best of all 🙂 Congradulation to everybody
Good luck. 😉
Wow, somebody actually picked USN over USC. 👍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The list has been updated up to this point. Multiple acceptances are included in the list and are indicated by italics under the schools in which those applicants have chosen not to attend. If this information is incorrect, just repost which school you have decided to attend. For those with multiple acceptances who have not indicated which school they will be attending in the fall, please post this information so the list can be updated. If you aren't sure, there's no rush. 😀
Also, the names of the schools have been hyperlinked for quicker access to information about each school for those who frequently read this list and have not yet applied to pharmacy school(s). 🙂
If you have any other suggestions, please post them. 🙂
Also, the names of the schools have been hyperlinked for quicker access to information about each school for those who frequently read this list and have not yet applied to pharmacy school(s). 🙂
If you have any other suggestions, please post them. 🙂
FutureRxGal said:The list has been updated up to this point. Multiple acceptances are included in the list and are indicated by italics under the schools in which those applicants have chosen not to attend. If this information is incorrect, just repost which school you have decided to attend. For those with multiple acceptances who have not indicated which school they will be attending in the fall, please post this information so the list can be updated. If you aren't sure, there's no rush. 😀
Also, the names of the schools have been hyperlinked for quicker access to information about each school for those who frequently read this list and have not yet applied to pharmacy school(s). 🙂
If you have any other suggestions, please post them. 🙂
👍 FutureRxGal. I know i wasn't the only one on this pharm board accepted to LLU, hehehe. Berrytart was the first, dont know if i can post for him/her, heeeheee 👍
Good work, FutureRxGal. You may add me (in italics) to Butler. Thanks!FutureRxGal said:The list has been updated up to this point. Multiple acceptances are included in the list and are indicated by italics under the schools in which those applicants have chosen not to attend.
lgooden said:Ohio State! Yaaaayy!!! 😀 🙂 😀
(please put UK in italics for me) -thanks
Congratulations 👍
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 439
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 4K

