-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Roll call! VCU 2012!
Started by bucket of karma
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
That would be ME. 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got a letter too. I will see you over there.I got my letter today! What a load off my shoulders!!!!!!
Who will be joining me?
do u guys mind posting ur stats???
My school GPA is 3.19, but it was a 3.20 on pharmCAS (pharmCAS rounds up on the minuses, i.e., A- is 3.7 on pharmcas but 3.67 at GMU)
PCAT - 94%ile
I've worked throughout college, gettin a degree (hopefully) at the end of this year, and some ECs too
89th percentile PCAT
3.6 gpa
just started working in a pharmacy last week =]
3.6 gpa
just started working in a pharmacy last week =]
R
roanoke
Holy crap what a relief! Just got the acceptance today. See ya in the Fall...
R
roanoke
Yes and no. Most of the people interviewed and accepted were ED, but others, like me, were not ED.
Yes and no. Most of the people interviewed and accepted were ED, but others, like me, were not ED.
what day did you interview?
R
roanoke
It was the 22nd...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
.
My school GPA is 3.19, but it was a 3.20 on pharmCAS (pharmCAS rounds up on the minuses, i.e., A- is 3.7 on pharmcas but 3.67 at GMU)
PCAT - 94%ile
I've worked throughout college, gettin a degree (hopefully) at the end of this year, and some ECs too
A few years from now, I will either regret or be glad I didn't choose GMU as the college to go to.
Hey everyone! I got my acceptance letter on nov 21st! I will see you all there!
hey colorado, congratulations! it must be a big weight off your shoulder, eh...as it probably is for all of you. by the way, when did you interview?
Congraturation for those who got accepted.
I have interview on next sat, 16th.
pray for me to join you guys 😳
I have interview on next sat, 16th.
pray for me to join you guys 😳
Got acceptance letter on Nov 22nd. It was my 2nd time applying.
My stats are:
gpa:3.8
pcat:88% (chem:94, Math 97)
EC activities in pharmacy, hospital and school.
senior biochem major. virginia resident.🙂
Just be honest with yourself at interview, then you will do fine.
The interview took me about 30 minutes with each group.
My stats are:
gpa:3.8
pcat:88% (chem:94, Math 97)
EC activities in pharmacy, hospital and school.
senior biochem major. virginia resident.🙂
Just be honest with yourself at interview, then you will do fine.

The interview took me about 30 minutes with each group.
Got acceptance letter on Nov 22nd. It was my 2nd time applying.
My stats are:
gpa:3.8
pcat:88% (chem:94, Math 97)
EC activities in pharmacy, hospital and school.
senior biochem major. virginia resident.🙂
Just be honest with yourself at interview, then you will do fine.
The interview took me about 30 minutes with each group.
your stats are like mine.. i'd better do well on the pcat then for the next cycle >.<
Those are really good stats. I took the PCAT 3 times (1st- 47%, 2nd 64% and 3rd- 59%) and still got accepted. My gpa was aobut 3.59. I interview Nov 10 and found out for Christmas. 😀
So hopefully that gives hope to those who have better scores than me.
So hopefully that gives hope to those who have better scores than me.
hello everyone. I will be starting in the fall also...wish we were starting sooner...i'm ready to rollll. anybody worrying about stats...don't. I got a 72 on PCAT three years ago and still got in ED. Anyone heard about the new curriculum? What's that about?
Anyone know if they are still interviewing?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
no. it's just a regular size envelope (the same size as interview invitation letter). there are 4 papers inside.
Good luck!
Good luck!

does anyone look for a roomate? i'll start apartment hunting on May or June.
I'm looking for:
female
non-smoker
single
clean
hopefully able to study together 🙂
plz send me a message.
I'm looking for:
female
non-smoker
single
clean
hopefully able to study together 🙂
plz send me a message.
Congrats to everyone who got in! I know it's repetitive...but please keep posting those stats. I plan on applying for Fall 09 and I want to see where I am.
don't lose ur hope. it wasn't my first time applying.
After long waiting time, I've finally got a letter today but waitlisted. Why they make me to wait for more than 6 months if they are gonna waitlist me?
I'm so depressed... I think alternative list is another way of saying rejection. For those who I accepted already, is there anything I can do to be in your shoes?
I'm so depressed... I think alternative list is another way of saying rejection. For those who I accepted already, is there anything I can do to be in your shoes?
I wonder how many people they waitlist.........thing is you don't know where you are on the list....
FutureDoc07, what do you mean by "you can get in if you agree to spend your first two years in richmond, va and last two years in Inova, va?
is that what VCU said if you were accepted
FutureDoc07, what do you mean by "you can get in if you agree to spend your first two years in richmond, va and last two years in Inova, va?
is that what VCU said if you were accepted
don't worry.... follow the instructions they sent you and hope there is space.. I was wait listed last year and I got in.. I left my name on the list and after couple of weeks... i got in.... you can get in if you agree to spend your first two years in richmond, va and last two years in Inova, va
Thank you for your feedback. I like being away from home, but it doesn't really matter whether I study in INOVA satellite capus or in Richmond. I'm really desperate now!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Waitlisters! Don't give up! There was a kid in the class of 2011 that lived next door, and he found out he got in not much more than a week before the semester started... Keep the hope alive!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 11
- Views
- 4K