Rolling Adminssions vs. not

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

On-the-way-to-DPT

Reaction score
I am applying to a few schools with rolling admissions and the majority of schools without. Let's say, best-case scenario, the rolling admission school accepts me. Now what? Will they give a limited amount of time to reply and if so, what about all the other schools I am applying to? Will I have the time to see if other schools accept me (or not) by the time I need to reply to the rolling schools?

Members don't see this ad.

I am applying to a few schools with rolling admissions and the majority of schools without. Let's say, best-case scenario, the rolling admission school accepts me. Now what? Will they give a limited amount of time to reply and if so, what about all the other schools I am applying to? Will I have the time to see if other schools accept me (or not) by the time I need to reply to the rolling schools?
They probably will give you a limited amount of time to reply, but some schools will let you defer. I got accepted by one school early on and their deadline to decide was a few weeks before I'd hear back from other schools. I emailed them to ask for more time and they gave it to me.