Rolling Admissions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

indivisibles

Berkeley Optometry Class of 2025
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know optometry schools run on rolling admissions. I was wondering If applying by October is considered not early? My science GPA is a 3.0 and my cumulative is 3.4 and I am planning on taking the OAT in September. Any advice?

Members don't see this ad.

I know optometry schools run on rolling admissions. I was wondering If applying by October is considered not early? My science GPA is a 3.0 and my cumulative is 3.4 and I am planning on taking the OAT in September. Any advice?

I took my OAT in November last year. And applied to schools all the way up until the end of January. I was worried about the same thing, but got accepted into 3 schools and even cancelled one of my interviews! You should be fine!!

Reactions: 2 users
I took my OAT in November last year. And applied to schools all the way up until the end of January. I was worried about the same thing, but got accepted into 3 schools and even cancelled one of my interviews! You should be fine!!

do you mind me asking what your stats were when you applied ?

Members don't see this ad :)
do you mind me asking what your stats were when you applied ?
Like my GPA or my OAT scores?
My GPA was a 3.49
And i got a 330 on my OAT.
310 science average.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Hi I saw you got into Berkeley. I was wondering if you could share your stats and ECs. Also are you originally from california?