Rolling Admissions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmDPotential

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there any way to apply to pharmacy schools that are doing rolling admissions first, and then apply to other non-rolling admissions schools later on Pharmcas? Like, would I be able to submit my pharmcas application only to, say, UOP, first and then a month later to other schools?

Members don't see this ad.

Is there any way to apply to pharmacy schools that are doing rolling admissions first, and then apply to other non-rolling admissions schools later on Pharmcas? Like, would I be able to submit my pharmcas application only to, say, UOP, first and then a month later to other schools?

I think you can add schools after you esubmit so yes

You can submit your PharmCAS whenever you are done, but only submit your supplementals for the rolling admission schools. I would submit the supplemental apps for the schools you want really want to get into first so that you know if you get an interview or not. Submit your "back-up" schools later, because you don't want to find out you got into a back-up school before you find out if you got into your first-choice.

Members don't see this ad :)
You can submit your PharmCAS whenever you are done, but only submit your supplementals for the rolling admission schools. I would submit the supplemental apps for the schools you want really want to get into first so that you know if you get an interview or not. Submit your "back-up" schools later, because you don't want to find out you got into a back-up school before you find out if you got into your first-choice.

This doesn't help the OP. Think OP asked his question because he might not have enough money to submit to so many pharmcas schools. it doesn't matter if you submit supplementals because pharmcas will still charge you.

edit****Oops didn't realize Recoverer already gave the answer to OP's Q ;)