Room for rent near Stony Brook University Hospital

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phage9999

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Room available in a large house close to Stony Brook University Hospital (Approximately 3 miles). The house is just of Nichols Rd.

This is a large house with plenty of space (including storage).
Amenities include WiFi, Cable, Phone, washer/Dryer, Sauna, large yard.

Currently mix of residents and medical students are sharing the house. Roommates are very laid back.

Will consider long term or short term.

Members don't see this ad.

I forgot to mention the rent is $600.

I need off campus housing at stony brook, I start school this fall and I have not had any luck yet. I prefer living with females only. Any advice????

Members don't see this ad :)
Available July 1, 2010
Professor has two Private rooms each with private bath:love:. Huge house overlooking LI Sound. Deck off bedroom with view across LI Sound to Connecticut. Private beach. Fireplace. $900 includes utilities and private beach tag.
[email protected]

Dear SBU
I could be but I have not started the process. What would be your preference?

phage999

I am looking for a room for a year. I am working on an extremely tight budget, but I would like to speak with you further about the room. I can be contacted at [email protected]

Thank you.

Hello, have a full house for rent for medical students / family.
3 bedroom /2 bath
less than 15 mins to Stony Brook University / Hospital

bedroom 1 10x10
bedroom 2 12x14
bedroom 3 11x13
living room 11x15
utility room 12x12
dining room
kitchen

2 baths, 1 with full tub, 1 with shower
washer / dryer / fridge / gas stove
contact me at [email protected]

Hi am Sandra, a dental student..I am a transfer student and i am looking for a place for the fall. I will like to start renting from Mid August....please let me know if you have anything available for me at that time..I will be glad to read the details and see pics if available. Thank, you can always email me on [email protected] Best Regards

Hi,

I am a senior student.

Currently, i am looking for a room to rent starting from the Spring semester.

If there is anything available, please fell free to contact me by email.

My email is [email protected].

Thank you!

Hello, is this still available? I am a DPT student beginning in May and need a place to rent. Please let me know.