Room for rent to a Midwestern student asap

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

safolg

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My name is Samantha and I'm a registered Nurse in Scottsdale, AZ. I live five minutes from Midwestern University. 35th ave/101 freeway. I have a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage house with a yard. It's a split floor plan, master-sized bedroom with large walk-in closet and own bathroom. I would love to have someone who is respectful, quiet, non-smoker, no pets, but likes pets, no children, and who still likes to have some fun after a hard days school/work! I work 3 or 4-12 hour day shifts, young (29), single and active. I'm looking for the perfect roommate. I am open to rent price, but utlilities will not be included in the rent. This neighborhood is quiet, clean, close to a lot of dining and shopping areas. I need someone asap, so please if you are interested or if you know anyone e-mail me at [email protected] that is s_folger.:p If you are interested I can send pictures to you as well.

*I know studying is important I was there at one time as well, so I will completely respect you quiet.

Members don't see this ad.