Roommate for Ohio State

Started by vet2b84
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vet2b84

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am most likely going to be attending OSU's veterinary school in the fall of 2006, and know that it would be cheaper to live with someone else, so I was just seeing if there was any others who were going to be attending OSU in the fall. I didn't really want to live with another vet student, but since I am an out of stater and wouldn't know anyone at OSU I figured this would be the best way to try to find a roommate and I would be willing to live with another vet student. I haven't really looked into any of the apartments in the area, just have been trying to get a feel for the price range.

~Jen
 
Hey,

I'm looking for a roommate for Fall. I am also going to be a first year but I did my pre-reqs at OSU (post-grad). I currently have a split condo in Italian Village that I am either buying, or I am buying a two bedroom in Victorian Village. Both are close to campus without being on campus. I'm 25 and think having a veterinary student as a roommate is a great idea. Expecially as my last roommate turned out to not like dogs very much. Rent would probably be 400-500/month + utilities.

I don't want to live with any cats though as the litterbox situation is difficult.

If your interested or just want to know more about the area let me know. [email protected]