JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors , and sponsors . Thank you.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement -
Members don't see this ad
Hi guys, I'm looking for a roommate this coming fall, DM me if you are a Hampton university school of pharmacy student and interested in getting a roommate. I have 2 bedroom and 2 bathrooms apartment in a good neighborhood.
Sent from my iPhone using
SDN mobile
Full Member
10+ Year Member
Full Member
7+ Year Member
I don't understand you?
Sent from my iPhone using
SDN mobile