Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Roommate search

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by astrisize, Apr 22, 2004.

1. astrisize

astrisize Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi all!
    I'm looking for a roommate (maybe I should say apartment mate?) for next year - I'll be starting at Wash U. Any girls starting there next year that might be interested in sharing an apartment? Or does anyone know if there is a roommate search forum or anything like that from Wash U? Thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Syranope2

Syranope2 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

well, whaddya know. i'm a girl going to wash u and also playing with the possibility of an apartment mate. i'm going out for the second-look weekend tomorrow, and i was hoping i'd meet a few people out there. i don't really want an apartment off by myself somewhere, so if i can't figure out someone to room with, i'll probably be in olin. don't know if that's a good or a bad thing

i haven't heard anything about anything the school does to help w/ the roommate search, but i'm not positive that one doesn't exist. huh, did that sentence make sense?

4. leiface

leiface i see sick people
    7+ Year Member

Hey guys! I'm not a possible roommate, but I'm an undergrad at WashU. I thought that this site might help you in your apartment search. http://offcampushousing.wustl.edu/

Goodluck! :)

5. Chances are I will be looking to live with a roomy in a 2BR next year. Not sure where.. maybe Clayton, maybe CWE- hopefully will find somewhere in the same complex with my girl.

I am a male- or so some have said. You know? I've always wondered whether it's good to room with someone in your same school (I'm at SLU SOM) or not- I lived alone in a very pricey apt this year (not doing it again, but it's been cushy)- but I feel that when some people live together and are taking the same classes, depending on personality types, cud get wierd? That's what I'm afraid of.

Anyways.
    Cheers and beers.

6. astrisize

astrisize Member
    7+ Year Member

bump...Syranope, I PMed you but I don't think you've gotten it.

7. Syranope2

Syranope2 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

sorry, astricize, i was out of town. i pmed you back :)