Roommate search

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

astrisize

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all!
I'm looking for a roommate (maybe I should say apartment mate?) for next year - I'll be starting at Wash U. Any girls starting there next year that might be interested in sharing an apartment? Or does anyone know if there is a roommate search forum or anything like that from Wash U? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

well, whaddya know. i'm a girl going to wash u and also playing with the possibility of an apartment mate. i'm going out for the second-look weekend tomorrow, and i was hoping i'd meet a few people out there. i don't really want an apartment off by myself somewhere, so if i can't figure out someone to room with, i'll probably be in olin. don't know if that's a good or a bad thing

i haven't heard anything about anything the school does to help w/ the roommate search, but i'm not positive that one doesn't exist. huh, did that sentence make sense?

Hey guys! I'm not a possible roommate, but I'm an undergrad at WashU. I thought that this site might help you in your apartment search. http://offcampushousing.wustl.edu/

Goodluck! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Chances are I will be looking to live with a roomy in a 2BR next year. Not sure where.. maybe Clayton, maybe CWE- hopefully will find somewhere in the same complex with my girl.

I am a male- or so some have said. You know? I've always wondered whether it's good to room with someone in your same school (I'm at SLU SOM) or not- I lived alone in a very pricey apt this year (not doing it again, but it's been cushy)- but I feel that when some people live together and are taking the same classes, depending on personality types, cud get wierd? That's what I'm afraid of.

Anyways.
Cheers and beers.

bump...Syranope, I PMed you but I don't think you've gotten it.

sorry, astricize, i was out of town. i pmed you back :)