Roommates at Ohio State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mysterypie

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I managed to pass biochem this spring so I guess I am going to Ohio State for veterinary school this fall. In other good news, I bought a house about
5-7 minutes away from the vet school and am looking for a roommate to share my two bedroom house come fall. It's a single family with a nice fenced yard in a safe area. The house is pretty much brand new after the refurbishment done by the seller.

Let me know if you will be a fellow classmate this fall and are interested. 1 Dog is welcome and preferable. I have a weimaraner named Solo. Contact me for more info if you want [email protected]

Thanks,

Casey