Roommates at Shenandoah Anyone?

Started by jamesmku
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jamesmku

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm going to be a first year at SU this fall, just wondering if anyone is looking for a roommate. I'd prefer if it weren't a fellow DPT classmate only b/c I don't think being around each other 24/7 is a good idea. Anywho, hoping this thread might give me some luck.

James
 
Congratulations! My name is David. I'll be a 3rd yr at SU next yr. If you haven't gotten the email yet the PT dept will send out emails of housing and people looking for roommates so if you haven't already, send an email in and get your name on the list. Seeya next yr man