Roommates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nguyenkd

Alone with my insanity.
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering how many of you have roommates and how it works out. I'm still bouncing around the idea of it. I wouldn't mind living by myself, but I think it might get lonely sometimes. Plus, having another person would be safer since I'm a female. I also thought it would be nice to room with another pharmacy student because we could relate with each other, study together, etc., but I can't imagine seeing them everyday in class and at home. However, I also get annoyed very easily, I'm picky, and I don't like to share. :p

Members don't see this ad.

nguyenkd said:
I was wondering how many of you have roommates and how it works out. I'm still bouncing around the idea of it. I wouldn't mind living by myself, but I think it might get lonely sometimes. Plus, having another person would be safer since I'm a female. I also thought it would be nice to room with another pharmacy student because we could relate with each other, study together, etc., but I can't imagine seeing them everyday in class and at home. However, I also get annoyed very easily, I'm picky, and I don't like to share. :p

As long as I am financially able, I will never have a roommate again. I prefer my privacy and I don't get lonely. I lived by myself for 2 years and will be living by myself for the next 4.