Roommates

Started by nguyenkd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nguyenkd

Alone with my insanity.
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering how many of you have roommates and how it works out. I'm still bouncing around the idea of it. I wouldn't mind living by myself, but I think it might get lonely sometimes. Plus, having another person would be safer since I'm a female. I also thought it would be nice to room with another pharmacy student because we could relate with each other, study together, etc., but I can't imagine seeing them everyday in class and at home. However, I also get annoyed very easily, I'm picky, and I don't like to share. 😛
 
nguyenkd said:
I was wondering how many of you have roommates and how it works out. I'm still bouncing around the idea of it. I wouldn't mind living by myself, but I think it might get lonely sometimes. Plus, having another person would be safer since I'm a female. I also thought it would be nice to room with another pharmacy student because we could relate with each other, study together, etc., but I can't imagine seeing them everyday in class and at home. However, I also get annoyed very easily, I'm picky, and I don't like to share. 😛

As long as I am financially able, I will never have a roommate again. I prefer my privacy and I don't get lonely. I lived by myself for 2 years and will be living by myself for the next 4.