Roosevelt University 3 yr program

Started by Chenchen
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Chenchen

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys!

I applied to a few schools in the Midwest and I was wondering what your opinions are about Roosevelt? It is the only 3 year program in that area. For those of you have visited the school, did you like it? How is the area, safe? And for those of you that interviewed, how was the interview? What was your day like? Any current students have anything to say? Do you wish you guys went to a four year program because it's too hard?

Also, if anyone has any feedback for the Chicago State University interview. I am interviewing soon! >_<

Thanks!
 
Hey I feel like there are no students applying to Roosevelt or attending Roosevelt in SDN lol I submitted December 1st and have yet to hear anything from the school, just an email saying that they were reviewing my application. Have you received an interview?
 
i interviewed there last week. The area is very safe nothing to worry about. tbh i would'nt go there over UIC or Midwestern just because its still a fairly new program. But i will have to say their faculty were welcoming and nice. The interview i thought was pretty chill, you have a one-on-one interview first then you do a writing portion on the computer for which they give you an article to read and you have write your opinions about the article you have 30 mins. Then you do a group exercise and thats pretty much it.