Rosalind and Franklin Match List

Started by Nooro
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nooro

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know where I can find the Rosalind and Franklin Match results for 2011 (this year)?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know where I can find the Rosalind and Franklin Match results for 2011 (this year)?

UNAWARE that Rosalind Franklin was 2 people LOL...Rosalind Franklin is a famous researcher

Sorry man I found it funny since I have buddies who go there, cheers
 
UNAWARE that Rosalind Franklin was 2 people LOL...Rosalind Franklin is a famous researcher

Sorry man I found it funny since I have buddies who go there, cheers

To the OP, please for your own sake look up Rosalind Franklin. She actually did all the work that Watson and Crick used to develop the theory of DNA. Basically, they stood on her shoulders. This is not intended to be a criticism of you, but if you go there, it might be a good idea to know a little about the individual after whom the school is named (particularly because there are so few female scientists who are well known).
 
Last edited:
To the OP, please for your own sake look up Rosalind Franklin. She actually did all the work that Watson and Crick used to develop the theory of DNA. Basically, they stood on her shoulders. This is not intended to be a criticism of you, but if you go there, it might be a good idea to know a little about the individual after whom the school is founded (particularly because there are so few female scientists who are well known).

That's a bit of an overstatement, and in any case RFUMS wasn't founded in her honor. The school was founded in 1908 or something, and they renamed it after her 7 years ago.